Institute for Exobiology
The Institute for Exobiology [base for Libertarian UFO Network] is dedicated to scientific research and dissemination of information about extraterrestrial life. Our purpose is to allay the confusion and disinformation surrounding exobiology and ufology.
H R Olson, MA
- Meta Research (Washington, DC)
- Dr. Tom Van Flandern's excellent website. He has a PhD in Astronomy from Yale and is a former Chief of celestial mechanics of the US Naval Observatory.
- Federation of American Scientists
- Excellent online discussions about Mars and Space Policy open to all
- The McDaniel Report
- Prof. Stanley McDaniel's excellent website about the Cydonia region of Mars
- Operation Right to Know (ORTK)
- ORTK has a no nonsense approach to the end of UFO secrecy
- The RNA World
- An interesting summary and critique of the molecular evolution of RNA.
- International Association of Geochemistry & Cosmochemistry
- Scientific Society I belong to which supports terrestrial & extraterrestrial study of planetary chemistry.
- Libertarian UFO Network
- Political (or Anti-Political?) Branch of this Site
- ExoScience site
- Scientific approach to Space Sciences
Exobiology & Ufology
The Institute for Exobiology is involved in fundamental research in molecular exobiology. It is also involved with activism to help undo
the cold-war mentality surrounding the subject of UFOs. It will be our goal to cooperate with groups like Operation Right to Know to inform
the public about the relationship between exobiology and ufology. The
Institute will also be involved in development of a dialog among ufologists in the Libertarian Party for a radical libertarian perspective on the ending of the UFO Cover-up.
Please e-mail me with any questions vis a vis the Institute and
its research or activist goals.
This page has been visited times since it was reset.